Girl Makes £50,000 From Betting 

On

The Horses And Buys £485 

Handbag!




Then came my first ever betting profit 

Nothing to shout home about either.

A fiver win bet on Robinnielly at Hamilton

Odds 15/8

I'd made my first ever money betting, a huge £9.38

I went on to hit 2 more winners that day finishing in profit by £44.38

I was jumping around the bedroom like a crazy lady, if anyone would have seen me they'd have thought I'd have won the lottery but I still remember that day clearly, as it was the day my life started to change.

Over the next 18 months, I worked the yard, placed my bets, went back to work at the Spa in the evening.

I'd started a little savings account to put my winnings in and I'd now totalled over £20,000 in winnings. It was strange, I always though when I made my first £500 I'd go out and treat myself, new shoes, new bag etc. but instead I had an urge to save the profits, every last penny, just to see how much I could make from this.

January this year I handed in my notice at the Spa, I decided that it was make or break time once again.

The £5 bets had grown to £20 bets but £20,000 every 18 months wasn't going to cover the bills let alone get me the lifestyle I wanted.

I decided I needed to up my stakes, come up with another stream of profit from betting maybe even two.

I was talking to a trainer I'd met a few months previous and we got talking about betting and he started saying "lay" this "lay" that. I had no idea what he was on about as I thought it couldn't be slang for bet on them as these horses didn't really stand a chance.



I found out later that day that you 
can bet on horse to lose!

This may not sound like a big deal, but if you've ever worked the yard then you will know why this sounded so unbelievable to me.

I had images of diamond earrings flashing in front of my eyes.

When you work the yard and especially as a Work Rider, you get asked to look out for specific things, you get to know which horses are harder to keep healthy and which ones are tricky to ride, which ones are hesitating more before the jumps. When you return from the ride you overhear things about the horses you're riding and about others.

This makes it very easy to pick a horse to lose.

All I needed now was more information. I called around all my Yard friends and started asking about the horses, they must've thought I was crazy but this information was like gold to me, so I kept making the calls.

As far as I'm aware I'm doing nothing wrong here, its just good research, really good research with some very INFORMED people.


Here's what you'll get if you join me:

- Access to my own win picks that I have been using to profit for over 2 years. 

- Access to the horses who won't win the race (my lay picks) that have seen runs of 20+ wins many times over. 

- Access to my yard info, horses that are running well and information from a wide range of reliable contacts around the country.

I will email you as soon as the information is available, because of how this works I cannot email you out all bets at the same time.

I will just add this.

I haven't made over £50,000 by being perfect, I've had losing days and bad weeks. If I've learnt anything from my time as a Work Rider is that horses can be unpredictable. A horse may be in the finest form of its life and just not show up when the gates open. That is part of betting that I have had to deal with over the last 2 years but if you are serious about making a lot of money and understand this too then we can have a very profitable relationship together.

Love
Lucy x x
P.S. I did buy that handbag! Its the only money from my winnings I have spent so far but I'm hoping that you join me, I make you a lot of profit and then next Summer I can go to Thailand to see some friends out there ;)




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog